Who we are. At Amber, you will get to know a group of ambitious young people, diverse and aim to grow fast with the wave of a promising industry. They are courageous, yet modest and diligent. Together with all members coming from different places, we are to establish an inclusive, proactive, and globalized environment that embraces changes, allows people to play to their strength and live a fun life.
We see the future opportunities and are here to fulfill our passion for the industry. One step at a time, we keep our feet on the ground and forge ahead towards big dreams.
Where we are. Since day one, Amber’s business was yet born to be global. By far, we have operated in Hong Kong, Singapore, Pan-Asia, North America, and Europe and have left footprints in 70 countries and areas. The recent $100M Series B fundraising at a pre-money valuation of $1 billion has made us the latest FinTech unicorn in Asia.
What we do. We are committed to offering streamlined crypto finance experiences by combining the best-in-class technology and sophisticated quantitative research and trading capabilities. Our goal is to consistently optimize investment flexibility, constantly maximize investment returns, and generate ever-lasting value for our clients. The solid revenue generating base sees tons of possibilities for us to dive into the future, with advanced technology and content.
Why you join Amber. The industry is no doubt the conjunction of the existing world to future. In the fast pace of movement, you sure will work with many smart people in the soil of fast-growth ,sharing and helping. Here, we regard people as an integrated and unique one to contribute, to collaborate, and to create. We hope to provide opportunities for you to achieve the total rewards including all-around personal development; competitive compensation & benefits; and subject wellbeing.
- Referring to gameplay and worldview, set the art style of the project
- Account for the quality and result of art . Formulate implementation specifications based on performance requirements
- Build up the art team, and leading the team to optimize the process and personnel management
- Drive to set and improve art development standards and processes for more efficient and effective production
- Coordinate the upstream and downstream of working with art for good collaboration and synergy
- More than 5 years game art experience, familiar with creative design
- With complete project development experience
- Excellent skill of managing the overall style , easily handle different art styles globally
- Excellent aesthetics, keen judgment on various art styles
- Quickly practice the art style and find the overall landing plan suitable for the project
- Have team management experience, familiar with the AAA game art development process, can combine 2D and 3D art pipelines, and formulate a suitable production process for the project
- Being passionate to gaming industry and always has the sense of cutting-edge technology of the industry and have a good design trend
- Excellent communication skills and ability to withstand pressure, and a good sense of teamwork