Chief Operating Officer (Cryptocurrency or Blockchain) ⚡
Location: Singapore (Remote candidates are welcome to apply, but must be located within 4 hours time difference from Singapore)
Competitive market rate salary + Benefits + Flexibility
The client I’m currently working with is a cryptocurrency platform located in Asia. This COO position is a new role as the company is looking to expand and you’ll be directly reporting to the CEO, supporting him/her to grow the business.
- Cultivate and manage the current wallet product and validator business
- Establish and implement measures to increase wallet users and staking commissions
- Creating and implementing initiatives to help the company maintain its uniqueness and dominance in the industry (e.g. exploring ways to provide easier staking solutions for users)
- Maintaining of relationship values with current partners as well as developing and implementing of new partnership strategies
- Actively participate, communicate and influence the blockchain community as a representative of the company
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior Manager or C class in a blockchain or Fintech company
- Fluency in English is a must
- Working experience in entrepreneurship or at a start-up is a plus
- Name recognition in the blockchain industry, with the capability to communicate (speaking at events, contributing articles etc.) and a large social network follower base is a bonus
- C-level experience in a company related to staking or decentralised wallet is a plus
Feel free to apply if you are looking for growth opportunities in a fast-growing crypto firm.
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button.
⚡ Storm2 is a specialist FinTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm2.com and follow the Storm2 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.