You will be supporting the officers with administrative tasks related to grant management including the following:
- Assist in sending and receiving email correspondence
- Ensure application and claim documents required are complete and in order
- Track and update database and preparation of simple reports.
- Conduct audit checks on the claims through phone calls
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned such as assisting with events registration, logistics preparation, etc.
- O Level and above, preferably with experience in claims processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Words
- Meticulous, independent and works well in a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to adapt to changes quickly in dynamic environment
Things To Note
- Need to be fast and accurate.
- Need to be very comfortable using excel, toggle screens, use teams share the screen as most still working fr home
- Need to be meticulous, claim/applications processing experience, good learning attitude; can do OT (after office hours/weekend)
- IT savvy, work well with MS Excel, adaptive to the "new norm"
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859