At BPC we believe in creating solutions that empower our clients to grow ever closer relationships with their customers. We strive to improve the world of payments through our ideas, innovations and experiences that make everyday life easier for everyone. We make the complex simple.
The blend of our experienced team, global presence and world leading software are the keys to our success. Using SmartVista we’re enabling how people transact and pay everywhere. This has helped us to become the fastest growing enterprise payments provider in the world today. To further enhance our aggressive and sustained growth ambitions, we are looking to appoint Relationship Manager. The position holder will be based in our regional projects in Myanmar, but enjoys a regional remit and company-wide collaboration with fellow experts to ensure our competitive edge.
The Relationship Manager (RM) is a senior level sales position within the organization and is primarily responsible for the retention and revenue growth of their assigned customers.
· Own and be accountable for key corporate client accounts, including retention & further revenue generation, through consultative value add selling.
· Generate new business from your customers within and explore revenue generating opportunities.
· Develop and execute Account Management Plans for your customers
· Develop and maintain relationships with C-level contacts & decision makers.
· Leads sales & marketing activities for your customer accounts to ensure that they are up to date with BPC product & solution offerings.
· Grow revenues from your customers Year on Year
Essential Skills /Knowledge/Systems Experience
· Experience in payments industry or software sales
· Track record of owning & achieving revenue growth.
· Ability to build relationships across all your customer's departments from product, IT, marketing, procurement
· Able to build and manage C level relationships with decision makers in your customer's organization
Excited by the challenge of helping to move our business into the right direction for the future? Contact our dedicated HR BP on [email protected] for a discreet conversation and further information. All CVs to be submitted in English.