The Client Services Manager will successfully partner with clients, sales, operations and our technology teams to ensure a successful new project launches. You will support the client collecting scope requirements. If, you thrive in seeking solutions, managing multiple clients and think big while taking a “hands-on” approach to problem solving, you are the perfect candidate! (This is a remote & permanent contract position)
You will provide leadership, process creation and oversight with new and existing clients. You will lead and advocate continuous improvement methodologies (per people, process and tools) across the business. You must be analytical and be data driven!
Do you thrive in seeking solutions, managing multiple objectives across multiple clients ? Are you data driven with process focus? We'd love to meet you!
Our environment is fast-paced and always changing; the ideal candidate will be able to think strategically and manage and understand process flows, manage objectives effectively and jump into tactical details as well. If you enjoy non-stop action and a fast-paced business, this is the right opportunity for you.
· Provide strategic direction for key client initiatives for a rapidly growing company
· Focus on people, processes and tools for both current and new clients
· Partner with Business Development in sales process
· Focus on meeting the strategic needs of the client/customer
· Support development of reporting/outputs based on client KPI’s
· Interpret/analyze internal & customer data
Client Onboarding Management:
· Ensure smooth onboarding of all HealthyBOS new business
· Spearhead operational and implementation improvement initiatives both specific to client needs and across the organization
Requirements: A history and proven record of “hands-on” approach to problem solving and implementation across multiple stakeholders internally and externally is KEY!
· Effective verbal and written communication skills as extensive collaborations with diverse teams is required
· Demonstrated success in collaborating with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
· Result-oriented with excellent management skills and proven capabilities in prioritizing, planning, assigning and controlling objectives