The Client Strategy Executive (CSE) is responsible for assisting the Client Strategy Manager (CSM) in organizing and processing data, process updates, and day-to-day operational tasks. He/She will help in improving the internal processes while being a go-to consultant for teams when the CSM is OOO.
A good CSE knows our company’s internal best practices when it comes to strategies for Email/SMS/Push Notifications marketing. This person should also have a good background knowledge about our existing processes and knows where and how to get necessary information about most commonly discussed topics, training, and how-to’s within the company.
A good CSE knows what the industry benchmarks are and how to identify if the client is meeting these benchmarks; what sets apart an underperforming client vs an average and an over performing one.
A good CSE can comfortably communicate well across different positions in the company from the Team Lead to the Marketing Executive and Head of Client Success.
The primary success metric of our CSE is the overall improvement of our clients’ metrics and our internal skillset. He/she will report directly to the CSM. He/She is expected to collaborate closely with the various teams to drive the best results for our clients.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the essential data tracking files (i.e. KPI file)
- Flag and create weekly/monthly reports on clients that are “AT RISK”/”ON TRACK”/”DOING WELL” and create analysis on how/why we achieved those numbers
- Flag clients below ROI and create an analysis on why they are below ROI
- Compile training and resources and organize them into their necessary mediums (Confluence/Google Docs/TalentLMS)
- Compile “best practices” files for specific major e-commerce events based on past emails
- Maintain our “Flows Best Practices” files by updating the numbers and adding new clients
- Be the go-to person if the CSM is on leave for any urgent questions on strategy
- Assist the marketing team in compiling data needed for events or marketing posts
- Assist sales team in audits for potential clients with basic e-commerce needs
- Maintain the reporting system that identifies accounts that need intervention in terms of strategy
- Follow up on Team Leads and Marketing Executives on new processes being implemented; providing guidance and additional training if necessary
- At least a Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years Experience in DTC E-commerce Email, SMS, and CRM Marketing in the North American Market (either on the brand or agency side)
- Relevant competency and experience in data analysis, client-facing presentations, and training
- Familiar with the internet marketing industry
- Familiar with Confluence/Google Drive/TalentLMS or can easily learn these platforms
- Confident and comfortable with communicating with clients across different geographies and timezones
- Expert in Klaviyo, basic knowledge of PostScript/SMS Platform is a plus
- Knows basic flow automations and how they’re created
- Possesses at least basic proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and can translate data management needs to the Data Analyst
- Full-time Remote Work Setting
- Paid Time Off (30 days annually)
- Observance of Public Holidays
- Internet Allowance
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Maternity and Paternity Benefit
- Loyalty Rewards
- A library of internal resources and training
- Performance-based Incentives and Bonuses
- Bi-annual all-expenses-paid company workation
- Hear what our employees say about working with us (link)