The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 100 people from 25 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Client Success / Account Manager for the Asian-Pacific Market (fully remote) to join our team. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Account Management: set up, onboarding and proactive follow-up with current clients.
- Ensure excellent coordination with the Sales Managers to ensure an accurate service to clients from prospect to experienced clients.
- Analysis and suggestion of new initiatives for hotels to help improve direct bookings.
- Monitor hotel results and data tracking to help hotels take better decisions.
- Receive and process client feedback to improve the product.
- Agile coordination with technical team and colleagues to improve shared knowledge, and facilitate efficiencies.
- Regular involvement with the team meetings and team projects to bring and share good practices with all team members.
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of Client Success that will delight hoteliers around the world.
- At least 2 years of experience in client success / account management.
- Experience in the hospitality industry, ideally in a software, travel or OTA company.
- Proficient level of English language and a local language (Thai, Chinese, Malay, etc.) are a must.
- Strong tech knowledge / Eager to learn about software.
- To be based in Singapore or work remotely from an Asian timezone.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Remote working policies.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Competitive compensation.