Clinical Nurse , Peritioneal Dialysis
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Own and drive the support to entire patient value chain (patient education, home visits/support, troubleshooting, etc.) to improve patient experience on Peritoneal Dialysis(PD).
2. Develop relationships with all key doctors, nurses , etc. in the hospital(including executive suite personnel, PD Directors/Heads).
3. Focus on increasing PD Patients, time-on-therapy and continuous Quality Improvement (CQI).
4. Implement and support patient retention and therapy penetration activities.
5. Ensure full adherence to the interactions and third party as well as comply with any regulatory requirements when engaging with customers.
6. Implement and drive patient awareness, acquisition and retention initiatives.
7. Develop and implement internal and external training program to upskill the therapy and product knowledge.
8. Patient home visit if required.
9. Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Distributor, Technical and Supply Chain teams to improve overall patient satisfaction on company's products and services.
10.Work closely with hospitals and 3rd party to continuously evolve patient support model to improve services and reduce cost.
Education and/or Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Ability to understand and adapt to changing business environment and has critical thinking and problem solving approach.
- Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and results oriented individual who can also motivate others and foster teamwork across all functions and levels.
- Strong interest in technology and software/digital innovation.
- Creative problem solver who not only can identify issues but also come up with solutions.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Registered nurse with active license.
- Clinical knowledge of PD or HD or both.
- At least 5 years of experience in the renal therapy preferably Peritoneal Dialysis segment.
- Out-of-the-box thinker, creative and adaptable problem solving skills.
- Motivated, independent and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Software skills in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge/ability to interpret clinical papers