NCS plays a key role in our customer’s digital transformation journey where many are moving to cloud. We are engaged from the initial planning and migration of our customer’s on-premise workload to cloud, utilising cloud-native capabilities such as serverless computing, containers, as well as microservices, AI/ML, blockchain and more.
Our team is expanding. We welcome highly motivated and passionate individuals who enjoys working in an agile environment that embraces a growth mindset and continuous innovation. We offer opportunities to work on large-scale, complex yet innovative engagements to build an impactful career.
- Design, develop and implement PaaS platforms, tools and services
- Review and identify areas for improvements to optimize platforms and its services for system delivery, performance, scalability reliability and extensibility
- Provide advice and support for PaaS technology and systems
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience, including scripting and programming experiences
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure (i.e. IT Networks, Communications, and Data Centre Management) and Infra Operations
- Software Development experience, with skills in scripting & programming frameworks like Powershell, Ansible, vRA, Python, Terraform, Linux shell scripts etc.
- Knowledge in IT Application development (i.e. DevOps, SDLC, Agile Development etc.)
- Development experience for mid-size IT projects
- System operations and administration experience on enterprise systems