SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides services at the cutting-edge of technology. We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify their differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy.
Who you are:
Our ideal Cloud Field Alliance Manager will drive the execution of the market partner strategy in an assigned region or segment and will actively drive towards assigned partner goals throughout the year. This person must possess a passion for technology consulting; have experience building and managing relationships with a strategic partner or client; and demonstrate proven success supporting sales opportunities. Our ideal candidate will have first-hand experience working within the Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and/or Microsoft partner ecosystems.
- Build strong and trusted relationships within SoftServe and the Cloud partner: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and/or Microsoft
- Build pipeline and generate revenue with Cloud partners through networking, marketing campaigns, partner events, strategic account planning, and other sales alignment & customer engagement activities
- Possess a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem, including incentive programs, enablement offerings, and success measures
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate SoftServe and partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Own operational alliance tasks to ensure data and reporting are current and accurate in SoftServe and partner systems
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years combined experience in partner management, technology sales, business development, and/or consulting services
- Experience within Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Microsoft Azure partner ecosystems
- Strong executive presence and comfort in presenting at the leadership level
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. SoftServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.