Scopic is seeking a skilled C++/Math/Algorithm Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a talented algorithmic thinker, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. This is a full-time, home-based position.
The C++/Math/Algorithm Developer will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. You will be responsible for building complex software applications, utilizing technologies such as image processing and analysis, video analytics, machine learning, signal and audio processing, and 2D/3D geometric algorithms.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years working in software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong math and algorithm skills
- Ability to communicate in English (training available)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- C# programming skills are a plus
- Experience with one or more of the following:
Signal, audio, or speech processing/analysis
2D/3D geometric algorithms
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.