We work because we love what we do and we are seeking like-minded individuals!
That's why we're in it. To stretch, to think big, to stumble, to get back up, to never stop until we not only solve a problem but create something transformational. Our passionate teams are made from different disciplines and backgrounds because diverse minds don't think like — they think bigger, together.
As a CMS Engineer - Drupal, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
What you will do:
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Develop custom themes and plugins/modules in Drupal and testing to ensure high quality code and execution
- Develop custom APIs and functionality in Drupal
- Develop and optimize websites, conduct website performance tests and fixing issues
- Working with project managers to discuss the desired website functionality and provide solutions
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work with various Drupal plugins/modules and Customize as per the needs
- Suggest best practices, innovative ideas, and methods for attracting new clients and existing clients
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and developing websites with Drupal
- 5+ years experience coding custom themes/plugins/modules for Drupal
- Strong Front-End skills and fully capable of Back-End Development
- Excellent Logical reasoning
- Knowledge and professional experience of wordpress is a plus
- Knowledge and professional experience on working with Laravel, Symfony or other PHP frameworks is a plus
We are a worldwide team of passionate developers, project managers and designers that create outstanding custom digital solutions for mobile devices, VR/AR headsets, browsers and voice systems.
At THIS IS! DMG, we want to work with professional and smart individuals that are interested in increasing their skills and create perfect solutions. We are focussed and driven by our mission to provide the best solutions for our customers in every project.
Why work with us
You’re an individual person and a future expert in your field! That is why we try to offer everyone an environment where they can concentrate on their work. That's why we offer health insurance, learning allowance and a kitchen full of food for everyone. It's not only this - We are also interested in what we can do for you to let you concentrate on your work and personal development. Somethings we are maybe already offering but we are also willing to talk about new ideas and improvements.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Work-related education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- Sick leave and annual leave
- And more to offer
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group.
If you love development, you should join us!