Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local - the depth and breadth of our product portfolio across beer, wine and spirits is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries, at almost every price point in every category. We're a young company born from an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more, over hundreds of years, led to the formation of our company in 1997.
We are looking to connect with Finance talents for potential contract and permanent opportunities in our Regional Commercial Finance Teams across various levels.
The Commercial Finance position presents an excellent opportunity to manage Business Performance for a fast-growing region and partner with a diverse set of business units and stakeholders. This position will also require breakthrough thinking and influence on strategic decisions through insights from analysis, to drive growth in a sustainable and compliant manner.
What You Need To Bring To This Role
- Business partner to senior management and key stakeholders, providing key analysis and insights relating to growth strategies, current performance and inherent risks & opportunities to P/L and Cash delivery.
- Drive a strong internal controls framework through management of key control processes including the compliance & risk management, whilst identifying and executing opportunities for improvements in the control framework.
- Drive the annual and monthly business planning cycles in line with Company transformation efforts.
- Lead the development and completion of the annual planning, budgeting and monthly forecasting process in conjunction with Finance Director and other functional leads.
- Analyse internal (financial/organizational) and external (market competitiveness) environments to drive insights and make strategic recommendations to unlock growth opportunities.
- Complete all commercial analysis and reporting requirements in an accurate, robust, practical and timely manner.
- Partner with commercial & marketing functions to advise on the financial feasibility of any proposed strategies/business development opportunities
- Working collaboratively with other functions to continuously drive process simplification and efficiency to allow the team to operate at pace.
- Partner and lead remote shared services team ensuring RTR, OTC & PTP processes are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Support timely and accurate filing of statutory financial statements of relevant Diageo statutory entities per regulatory requirements
What is it like to work for us?
- Degree qualified
- 3 to 10 years of relevant Finance experience
- Proven experience in business partnering, senior stakeholder management and influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Excellent excel and other system skills
We are an organisation that creates products that are part of celebrations, and our culture reflects this. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of our purpose and values, our personal connections to our brands, our relationships and our passion to win in the marketplace. Our values are not just words on a page. They underpin our business and guide how we work: we are passionate about our customers and consumers and want to be the best. We give each other the freedom to succeed and value each person’s contribution. Pride is a source of energy for our company. We work hard so we can be proud of what we do, and how we do it. We have an amazing new office designed with living rooms, collaborate design spaces and an amazing bar and pantry for you to hang out, work and relax.Worker Type
George StreetAdditional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date