Our customers are ambitious, high-impact CEOs, founders, and execs. They have started 100+ companies, raised billions in venture capital, taken companies public, worked in the White House, invested in Facebook/Uber/ Airbnb, run professional sports teams, Governor of US states, and compete in Ironman races and the World Series of Poker.
They’ve joined Athena to get more leverage, more impact, more success, and more time via their relationship with their top 1% Philippines-based Executive Assistant. They are world-class humans who want to get world-class at delegation.
The Communications Analyst will be responsible for assessing the written communication skills of all the applicants and creating strategies to enhance the communication skills of the new hires.
- Assessment: Assess the written communication skills of the applicants
- Analytics: Track, keep accurate data, and analyze the areas that need improvement
- Continuous Improvement: Facilitate training and coaching sessions to enhance the communication skills of the new hires prior to NHO
- Assess the written communications skills of the applicants
- Provide real-time scoring of the applicants
- Collaborate with the final interviewers by flagging necessary issues real-time
- Create informative modules on English foundations and American culture
These are the metrics you will own and optimize:
- Escalations: Achieve 0% escalations related to written communications skills in the first month of the partnership
- Turnaround Time: Achieve a 24-hour turnaround time for grading applicant submissions via the applicant tracking system
- You are a native English (US) speaker.
- You have a clear grasp of the nuances of the English language.
- You have a deep understanding of the American culture.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- You deliver specific and well-defined feedback that moves the project goals forward (positive or negative).
- You have great organizational skills.
- You are highly organized. You collate and analyze data/information rigorously, and you keep all projects aligned with our goals.
- You follow up in a timely manner and keep track of the project's progress.
- You are collaborative.
- You can successfully work with cross-functional stakeholders toward a common goal.
- You help identify the problems or weak areas in the project and develop ways to target those issues in collaboration with stakeholders.
- You love the remote-first culture we're building.
- You are positive, fun, and someone we're excited to work with.
- You can work independently but are also strong at working across teams.