TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone energetic, curious and interested in learning the foundations of effective communications. The individual should also be meticulous and process driven, keeping the team on track with reporting, and eager to contribute to brainstorms. This role will be based in Singapore and report directly into the SEA Communications team.
- Support in planning and managing communications plans
- Conduct research and development of future projects and/or events
- Preparing bi-weekly and bi-monthly Communications reports
- Assist with organizing and attending regular stakeholder meetings, including preparing agenda and taking minutes
- Assist with the day-to-day operational and administrative needs of the SEA Communications department
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field. Recent graduates with a bachelor's degree in Communications or Marketing will be considered
- Available for full-time internship for more than 4 months, starting around 1 March 2022.
- Written and oral communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with a regional team
- Ability to handle multiple projects and positive about working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter and an independent worker
- Previous internship or work experience in Communications and/or Marketing is preferable
- Please state your availability (start/end dates, days of the week, duration, conditions, etc) clearly in the 'Self-introduction' portion of the online application form.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
- If you are shortlisted for the next step, a representative from the Talent Acquisition Team will reach out to you.
- Further supporting documents may be be requested from shortlisted candidates, for e.g. transcripts, reference letter (if any); qualification certificates (if any).
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.