Influx is the global leader in ‘Support as a Service,’ elastic, customer support teams.
We build full-service support teams that flex and scale monthly, enabling global companies to deliver fast, high-quality support experiences, 24/7.
With over 400+ staff globally, we operate out of 8 countries to deliver 24/7, fast resolutions for our clients. Companies work with us to scale their support operation quickly while improving key metrics such as response to the resolution, CSAT, NPS and revenue.
We are looking for an experienced Community / Content Manager to build authority, engagement, traffic/leads to Influx. Working closely with the Head of Growth Marketing, you’ll contribute to improving community-building initiatives and content marketing.
Objectives for the role will be:
- Deliver authentic human engagement in online B2B environments
- To position Influx as authority for helpful tips and advice in our sector
- Create a connection with audiences, provide valuable advice, and build intent
- Build consistent, 2-way conversations and engaged pool of audiences
- Identify, create and distribute content valuable to key audiences
- Evaluate and monitor important metrics that affect website traffic, leads, and target audience.
- Organize, participate in, and create own community groups, to boost brand awareness and build an online community.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and key individuals in relevant online communities.
- Use relevant publications to distribute content among their audiences.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews, trending topics and key opinions.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Product and Sales teams to stay updated on new products and features.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Maintain a consistent presence on social pages, follow a clear schedule, aligning with brand tone and voice
- This is a freelance/contract hire with the possibility of transitioning to full-time.
- 5-10 years experience in Content Marketing, Community building, preferably B2B
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict and analyze audience preferences
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of online community platform management and moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- This role reports to the Head of Growth Marketing based in Melbourne.