Job Description: Community Organiser
Role: Community Organiser (Intern)
Duration: 3 months
Schedule: Part-time (10 hours/week)
Objective: Support the Bixie Community of Women Worldwide
WOMEN STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
WHO WE ARE
Bixie is a financial technology company committed to realizing financial freedom for women. The company develops web-based applications that support, educate and provide women with the requisite tools to grow their wealth, regardless of their starting point.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to hire a Community Organizer Intern to be the face and voice of our brand. The successful candidate will be involved in promoting our products through various media channels to increase brand awareness. You will work closely with our marketing division to achieve Bixie’s marketing goals and objectives.
You want to work on something you believe in and that will transform the world we live in into the world we want to live in. You will be an experienced social media user and be able to advertise our products and answer client queries online. You will be enthusiastic about Bixie, outgoing and passionate about online and offline communications. If enriching women, and ending gender inequality are your thing, join us! Learn more about our work at www.mybixie.com
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Manage Bixie community channels: including managing community rules on app and social media, as well as contributing, preparing, and monitoring social media content;
- Prepare data analytics presentation for weekly Bixie call;
- Manage Community traffic: answer queries, forward to relevant people, flag urgent issues;
- Communicate with Bixie members: regularly liaise and engage with Bixie members around the world;
- All other tasks as may be required by Bixie.
- B.A. degree
- Fluent in English (oral and written), Tagalog a bonus
- Highly competent with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Wix, Canva, Zoom (Training will be provided)