About Powerhouse AI:
Powerhouse AI is a venture-backed fast-growing Singaporean start-up with a vision to transform warehouses into powerhouses by empowering warehouse employees to maximize their productivity and accuracy. We are offering a visual AI-enabled phone application that can count your warehouse inventory in seconds (just like Google lens). It can accurately verify and (cycle) count your pallets and boxes saving 60% in labor costs and warehouse downtime.
- Explore and analyze unstructured data like images through image processing.
- Working with the data science team to research, develop, evaluate and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models for different problems.
- Deploying developed computer vision models on cloud after optimization to meet customer requirements and maintain them to later improve to address additional customer requirements in the future.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Take ownership to drive computer vision solutions and meet customer requirements.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or in related fields preferred but candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science are also welcome to apply provided they have strong technical knowledge and experience in computer vision.
- At least 2 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection and semantic /instance segmentation either in the academic or industrial domain.
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on the cloud.
- Ability to transform research articles into working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like numpy, scikit-image, PIL, opencv, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present information to varied technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able to work in a team when required.
- Must have good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python.
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++
- Advanced knowledge in performance, scalability, numerical accuracy and best practices for implementing various solutions.
- Proficiency with GCP cloud computing environments.
- Experience in Agile Application Development and Scrum methodologies to develop efficient, maintainable, readable and production-ready pipelines