We are looking to hire a Contact Center Lead who has a strong technical and networking background, the ability to interface with all levels of customers, maintains a positive attitude, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will play a key role in overseeing the operational management and support of Contact Center services across the organization's operating companies within each region. This role is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Contact Center services and the primary interface to the business for operational support and project delivery. The Contact Center Lead will be responsible for the Service Providers’ day-to-day performance and oversees Incident, Problem, Continuous Improvement, Release Management, Change Management, and Problem Management. You will also be responsible for relationships with the business, presenting service status, and remediating any escalations. The Lead will be required to participate in experiments, design considerations, and data analysis with engineering and deployment teams to ensure continuous improvement and provide regional-specific requirements.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of Contact Center services.
- Provides management of Contact Center operations across multiple environments: legacy, hybrid cloud, and pure cloud.
- Oversee and coordinate Contact Center P1/P2s and critical issues to ensure the Service Provider is restoring service as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure overall Incident Management achieves the goal of fast and efficient restoration of services including P3 & P4s.
- Utilize advanced analytics for continuous improvement and ensure best-in-class Contact Center performance through proactive and predictive monitoring and controls.
- Partner with other TS organizations to deliver end-to-end process excellence resulting in more robust infrastructure services.
- Fosters and maintains customer relationships to understand and respond to customer’s operational needs.
- Coordinate site health assessments and manage remediation of network infrastructure opportunities.
- Provide input for the development of operational ITIL standards, policies, and guidelines
- Manage the development of requirements for Service Providers to ensure appropriate standards, policies, and guidelines are included
- Ensure service acceptance for deployed infrastructure
- Technically direct suppliers to maintain SLA's
- TAO for operations servers/apps
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Competitive salary, benefits, and PTO
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science/applications/information technology.
- 8-10 years related experience.
- Must have experience in Genesys Pure Connect, Genesys Pure Cloud, Amazon Connect, Cisco UCCx, CAAS, SIP.
- Experience in working with voice protocols, IP telephony, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice Gateway, WAN connectivity (MPLS & Internet).
- Proven experience managing premise-based Contact Center infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions (with premise-based PBX integration) – IP Telephony and Contact Center operations required.
- Technical knowledge and experience across multiple technologies, hybrid cloud, pure cloud, and legacy environments (call handling, routing, workforce management, CRM integration, email management, telephony, call recording, IVR, speech analytics, and Chatbot).
- Excellent knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class Contact Center solutions across the enterprise.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing strategic technologies and their processes, procedures, and decision support.
- Good understanding of change management and testing requirements, techniques, and tools.
- Proven vendor management experience.
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate (to the project team, IT management, and non-technical staff).
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business and vendor/supplier relationships that ensure the successful delivery of IT services in a managed services environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment.
- ITIL, Genesys Certified Associate, CCNA, CCNP preferred.
- Experience working with a large Managed Service Provider.
- Experience working with transport providers.
- Experience with network tools and ServiceNow.
- Genesys Certified preferred.
- Experience in managing contact center portfolio
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.