con·tent ex·ec·u·tive [ kən-ˈtent ig-zek-yuh-tiv ]
- a professional responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring & evaluating content strategies, opportunities, solutions and experiences.
- a person who will devise and produce creative and effective content across all verticals of channels and platforms - marketing communications, PR, social conversations, word of mouth, digital and social media.
- a proactive individual who would see the agency as a partner, an extension of our clients' team, and not as an external party.
- a self-disciplined and independent team player with a hunger to learn, the desire to grow, and the resilience to battle this ride.
- one who isn’t a cookie-cutter person, understands why a ball pit isn’t for every launch and/or event, and appreciates creativity, being different and telling bright compelling and better stories.
- an interested person - fresh outta school, a diploma or degree holder, or an individual with some years of experience, who would send their CV via email to [email protected].
Additional Application Instructions
File types accepted: .pdf, .doc. Upload a single file smaller than 10MB. If your CV/portfolio is too large, host it on an external site, such as Google Drive, WeTransfer or Dropbox, and provide a link(s) in your cover letter.