An exciting Content Marketing Manager role has become available at one of the global sales resource companies.
This is a writing-focused role that also requires an understanding of the services and products and how it relates to the target audience. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to manage projects for other content forms including graphics and video.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll help us scale. You’ll do that through your own writing, repurposing ideas, editing contributions, and making full use of content promotion resources across the marketing team. This role reports to the Director of Marketing, and also works closely with the internal stakeholders.
What To Expect From The Role
You will own the development of content that educates our target audience on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. The key areas of your ownership will include:
- Create and implement the content strategy of the company
- Manage content planning and preparation with an editorial calendar
- Write and edit a variety of content styles including social posts, blog post, web copy, email, customer story, and long-form content (1,500+ words)
- Work with our creative team in developing infographics and videos
- Optimize content for SEO
- Build digital followings by researching audiences and exploring different topic ideas
- Manage all content distribution and promotion channels, including blog and social media accounts
- Measure and report each content initiative, and track progress over time
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in content marketing for B2B companies
- Subject matter expertise in sales, marketing, and customer experience
- A voracious reader and rigorous researcher who can turn large amounts of new information into clearly distilled takeaways
- Articulate communication, writing, and presentation skills to express ideas clearly
- Experience building digital followings and communities
- Experience in Project Management
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.