Are you passionate about music & video content and love supporting customers worldwide?
As a hybrid between media and tech company, we help creators and artists to monetize and distribute their content on UGC platforms such as YouTube and streaming services such as Spotify. With our proprietary and unique technology, we administer 100,000+ copyrighted works and monetize over four billion YouTube views per year for thousands of artists and creators.
In this role, you will support our Operations & Customer Support team with distributing and protecting our customers' content. You will work directly with music labels, artists, content creators and other rightsholders. Your efforts will be largely related to data exchange, catalog ingestion, and customer support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support potential and existing customers via email, chat, and occasionally (video) calls in using our products and services.
- Review, format, and distribute incoming content delivery requests.
- Assist with resolving ownership conflicts and disputes about UGC content.
- Improve our help center, guidelines, and presentations as well as internal workflows.
- Create proposals for new reports and reports for existing clients.
In a small start-up like ours, you will wear many hats in addition to your main responsibilities.
- Work Experience: You have significant practical experience in customer support, operations, or a related field (bonus points for anything related to YouTube CMS management, music distribution, record label management, publishing administration, or similar).
- Level: Associate to Senior - we will find you a place in our team!
- Language: Full working proficiency in English.
Who we're looking for:
- High Energy: You are motivated and don't procrastinate, but are thriving when making real impact. You look for ways to help beyond your formal job responsibilities. We have a lot of work ahead.
- Thrive in Ambiguity: Our product evolves every day. You're ready to improve and build new processes and workflows along the way.
- Passion: You strive to become an expert in your profession, are ambitious, and think outside the box. You're willing to go the extra mile to reach those goals.
- Sense of Urgency: We're moving fast. Decisions are probably made quicker than you're used to. You are ready to match our speed.
- Real Impact: Our product is already one of the most relevant revenue streams for our independent artists and creators. Your work will have real impact, from day one.
- Exciting Product: Our value proposition is unique and the reason why >90% of leads decide to work with us.
- Mentoring: We're bootstrapped, profitable, and in this for the long run. You will grow together with us, while learning from and working with the best.
- Freedom & Flexibility: As a remote-first company, we empower our team to work from wherever they want, whenever they want.