Vacancy Announcement (006-YGN/12/1/2021)
Myanmar Youth Empowerment Opportunities (MYEO) is, an impact-oriented edutech firm, founded to accelerate Myanmar’s next generation youths with relevant 21st century skills and transformative learning opportunities through an affordable mobile-based online learning platform that increases youth employability and paves the way for a high-skilled workforce for organizations in Myanmar. Our mission is to equip all of Myanmar’s new graduates with the skills to be valuable members of Myanmar work system and community.
Our Culture Code - We are a mission-driven team with high levels of execution and value ideas over egos or other nuances. Our team is agile, dynamic, innovative, young, fun and diverse with remote work culture in our DNA. We do not tolerate any form of discriminations and strive for equality and individual freedom through skills empowerment across Myanmar.
MYEO is currently seeking a motivated, experienced and dedicated candidate for the position of Content Production Manager.
About the Content Production Manager role
MYEO's Content Production Manager is the person leading all content creation work for MYEO. S/he manages a small team of visual content creators, graphics designers and content writers to produce content both for marketing purposes, including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn posts, advertising, and for education purposes, including education material for courses, automated conversations for MYEO's education chatbot.S/he is a disciplined project manager, able to collect the requests for content production from multiple teams in MYEO, a strong coach, willing to upskill the team of content creators and a great storyteller, eager to write and direct compelling stories for MYEO's audiences.
- Closely mentoring the members of the content production team, including one-to-one weekly calls and ongoing daily advice for personal and professional growth
- Defining the storytelling framework for MYEO, a coherent and compelling baseline story to drive engagement and sales for MYEO services
- Secure an agile and high-quality content production process, both for Marketing and Education purposes
- Review all content produced by the content production team, making sure all that is published is flawless and coherent with MYEO's story
- Manage the pipeline of tasks of visual content creators and creative writers, securing high productivity, without burden the team
- Being the entry-point for all content production requests in MYEO, from all teams: Education, Marketing, Tech and Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content production, with a minimum of 1 year managing other content producers (visual content creators, graphics designers, creative writers) in advertising agencies, media companies or marketing teams of companies
- Strong writing skills, both in Burmese and in English, with the ability to create pieces of content that both inform and tell a good story to the audience
- Fluent in Burmese and English languages
MYEO is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest and good luck!
Interested candidates are welcome to submit Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the following contact.Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.