Job Title: Content Project Manager
Job Category: Full-time/Remote
Work Schedule: 12AM - 9AM Philippine Time
Are you familiar with the inner workings of an effective content marketing strategy? Do you have an eye for finding rockstar content writers and creators? Are you detail-oriented and organized?
We are looking for a Content Project Manager who will oversee content publishing for multiple clients. The Content Project Manager will be responsible for creating a content strategy and a corresponding content calendar for each client. He’s also going to be in charge of finding suitable content writers and freelancers to help execute the content strategy in line with the content calendar.
This is a client-facing role but most of the action will be done behind the scenes. It’s going to be a challenging position within a fast-paced, highly competitive but rewarding, fun, and supportive work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with top management and other project managers on the creation and development of content strategies
- Create and develop a content calendar in line with the approved content strategy
- Manage the client’s CMS
- Find and recruit content writers and freelancers necessary in the execution of the approved content strategy. This includes making the job offer and contract creation.
- Onboard and manage the assignments of the content writers and freelancers
- Assist the necessary personnel in creating executive summaries, keyword research, article review, publishing, and all other related tasks
- Manage 8-10 accounts at any given time
- Interact directly with other Project Managers, Team Leads, and other members of top management regarding content strategy and management
- Understand clients’ value propositions, industries, customers, and goals to realize growth opportunities
- Minimum 3 years content management and marketing experience
- Good familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Strong understanding of content marketing strategies and concepts
- Excellent people management and task delegation skills
- A good eye for content writers and freelancers
- Ability to write content is preferred but not required
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening his own skillset
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills