We are completely remote. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.
We’re interested in your growth. Your career opportunities are limitless. Start in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as Social Media Executive. You will play a key part in promoting our brand and driving the success of the business forward. You will have a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the Social Media landscape including content optimization, engaging and building groups, social listening and reporting, planning and execution of socially-led campaigns, and an understanding of the latest technology that is currently impacting key platforms. You will have a passion for Social Media and have a keen interest in CX. Additionally, you will be naturally inquisitive and this will be demonstrated in the way in which you break down barriers with your new and varied posts.
Required skills include:
- Creating content and management of LTVplus’ social media channels which include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- The manager is expected to curate, create, post, and manage all content across all channels. This includes researching relevant topics, quotes, facts, and articles, creating visually appealing creative, writing engaging copy
- Research of relevant topics, quotes, facts, and articles for posts
- Ensuring relevant hashtags are used in posts
- Managing social media content calendar
- Scheduling posts across all social media channels
The key responsibilities will include:
- Excellent English speaking, reading, and writing
- Graphic design tools such as illustrator, photoshop and/or Canva
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Familiarity with social media calendar and scheduling tools
The ideal Social Media Executive will have:
- Create, schedule, and publish content across multiple social media channels, predominantly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies and monthly content plans Create paid social media campaigns, optimize and report on results
- Monitor and engage with social audiences on a daily basis
- Building and engaging with social communities and using data-driven insights to improve and optimize content strategies.
- Propose innovative campaigns to grow clients’ presence socially, increasing engagement and loyalty
- Define social media KPIs and manage monthly reports across all accounts
- Remain up to date with current social media trends and industry insights
- Design and create engaging content (including graphics, photos, and video) to be used across social channels
- Ability to work and collaborate with the wider Marketing, Sales, and Partnerships team on campaigns and activations
- Ensure immaculate execution of social activities.
- At least two years experience in a similar role and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in social A/B testing would be an advantage
- Experience in generating ideas for social-first activity – whether that be reactive, proactive, competition-based or UGC
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- Experience with building brands on social channels and engaging with communities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with a variety of social media and design tools
- Highly creative and innovative, with the ability to create eye-catching content for use across social channels
- Organized, proactive with a can-do attitude and the ability to multitask
- Strong interest in and understanding of the social media and digital landscape, with a keen interest to stay on top of the industry’s newest trends
- A natural communicator – confident in presenting ideas and Social thinking