A multinational consumer firm is seeking a Content Strategist to generate engaging, original content that drives traffic and generates leads.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Create compelling digital content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Lead and work closely with the content team to develop, deliver, and promote quality content.
- Develop and oversee implementation of content strategy.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Ensure that content is consistent with the client's branding and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Collaborate with the client's technical team to produce content that generates results.
About Hire Digital
- Previous digital content strategy or editorial roles with a focus on strategy, development, and execution.
- Proven work experience creating and editing technical content for target audiences across all platforms.
- Able to interview technical experts, and present that information in a way that is concise, and easy to understand.
- Sound knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Collaborative skills and ability to drive performance within the team.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to deliver project deliverables according to deadlines.
- Preferably familiar with multi-national organizations.
- Excellent communication skills.
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR