A pharmaceutical client is seeking a Content Writer - Data Literacy (Freelance) to create accurate, insightful, and highly effective data literacy content.
This is for a remote role and we welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Create compelling content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Work closely with the program and support teams, engineers, data analysts, and data associates to develop, deliver, and promote quality content.
- Develop and oversee implementation of content strategy.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Work with the organization to review and edit documentation throughout the writing process.
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
About Hire Digital
- Previous digital content strategy or editorial roles with a focus on strategy, development, and execution.
- Proven work experience creating and editing data literacy content for a targeted audience.
- Able to interview technical experts, and present that information in a way that is concise, and easy to understand.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work independently.
- Preferably familiar with the healthcare sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR