Wet Designs Pte Ltd is a Singapore ready-to-wear fashion and merchandise company. We own, operate and manage 5 ready-to-wear casual fashion labels, Wetteeshirt, Uncle Ahn T, Heng Tee Shirt, KaoBeiKing and Salty. All our products are manufactured in Singapore by Singaporeans.
Our products are stocked in Design Orchard (Singapore), Naiise Iconic Jewel (Changi Airport Singapore), Art Now (Raffles Hotel Arcade), NomadX (Plaza Singapura), Spectrum Store (Clarke Quay and Suntec) and are seasonally available in Isetan Scotts, Isetan Katong and Isetan Tampines. Our products are exported to Malaysia, Australia, Japan, United States of America, France and more. We are on LazMall, Shopee, Singapore Airlines KrisShop, Qoo10, Carousell.
We are looking for a freelance content copywriter (remote working) to work with us on all our content requirements for use both online and offline. This is a long term position for the right person.
The right person will be responsible for creating relevant and engaging content that resonates with both our consumer and business client segments. For each of our online websites, the right person will ensure that the on-site content of our individual brand websites are inspiring, compelling, search engine optimized and streamlined for conversion to their targeted audience.
What You’ll Do
- Write new content for our individual brand websites (ie. About us, Services).
- Expand on existing product descriptions, and provide context via tagging and categorization.
- Write effective copy to market Wet Designs and its brands (where needed) in campaigns across multiple paid and owned channels such as digital and social media advertising, website, email, in-store, etc.
- Work together with our marketing/graphics guy in producing written content for email campaigns, microsites content, multi-channel campaigns and any other marketing operations.
- Write high-engagement social media content to support our marketing/graphics guy visual assets that best reflects our individual brands voice.
- Manage affiliate partnerships copy content for our influencers such as content pack, private events and/or other marketing operations.
- Ensure all copy content reflects each individual brand voice and identity.
You should have
- A portfolio of your written work in English.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. We prefer British English but are not particular if you work on US English.
- A creative mind for content creation ideas, and the ability to determine what copy would go with what visual assets to maximize results.
- The ability to work responsibly with a sense of urgency and able to deliver multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
- The proven ability to listen, understand and action-oriented work attitude in delivering effectively across all stakeholders.
- A self driven attitude.
In your application, please include links to examples of your work that you feel comfortable in sharing.
Wet Designs is an equal opportunity employer. We do not care if you have fancy degrees, nor do we care what gender or race you are, we only look at your ability to deliver great results consistently without drama and politics.