We are looking for Content Writers to join our writing team and enrich our clients' websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include writing blog posts about our client's target SEO keywords and related topics, typically 500-700 words per article with content outlines and briefs provided. If you’re familiar with producing online content in a variety of industries and have a keen eye for detail, we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
You’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
This is a full-time position that rewards dedication, communication & personal growth goals. We train our writers to greatly improve their skill over time - if you're looking for a company where you can grow your skill set, we're the perfect place!
- Write clear articles to promote client products and services
- Prepare well-structured articles using Google Docs
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with our content research specialists to create compelling content
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Writing samples
- Excellent English writing skills
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Experience in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Desire to grow and develop your skill set
- Communication skills (Slack) - as a remote team member, communication is crucial
- Laptop, Chromebook, or desktop that can handle G Suite and communication applications
- Decent internet connection
Why You Should Join Us
- Remote Position - Have a great work/life balance on a great salary, with a great team!
- Solid career growth plan
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly collaborative team
- National holidays off or 1.5x overtime
Please Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records.