What are we looking for:
We are in search of a dynamic Content Writer (Social Media) to work with a FAST growing company based in the US. Key to your success will be proactive communication with the team on where projects and opportunities stand in real time. You will be directly supporting the CEO and Senior Operations Manager and will have access to their knowledge, training, and guidance for continuous career development and growth.
We are looking for a creative team player, talented wordsmith, a grammar sleuth that’s eager to learn new skills and develop responsibilities within a fast-growing organization.
Naturally self-motivated and organized, the ideal candidate is passionate about creative content writing, and also effective at analyzing workloads, assigning priorities & delivering on tasks. We favor the independent profiles that are ready to take initiatives, but know when to share closely with other internal partners for help and contributions.
Our client is looking for individuals who understand the challenges of a “working from home” environment, and keep a good balance between work and private life at all times. Proactive and honest, our future Copywriter is a quick-learner that knows how to appreciate feedback and make adjustments, while keeping a positive attitude.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
- Creating engaging contents such as blog posts, articles, checklists, and social media publications across multiple (Website, Facebook, Instagram, etc..).
- Review and optimize existing content, with the ability to apply improved SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Developing marketing and communication contents that will separate us from the crowd.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all texts and copy are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Write instructions, descriptions for our company’s website: landing pages & affiliate content marketing pages.
- Keeping a constant communication flow with the CEO and our Social Media Manager to plan and schedule new content, making sure delivery deadlines are met.
- Developing in-house material and documents, for future Junior copywriters training purposes.
- Social Media Calendar management
- Hands on experience with marketing or copywriting
- Fluency with Microsoft Office/ Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 40 words/minute proficiency
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Social Media Content research background preferred
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Amazon is a plus but not required
- Willing to work 25 hours a week minimum, and be online from 8pm to 1am Manila time
Powered by JazzHR