Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Content Writer to join our growing team. In this role, you will collaborate with Marketing to build out content around Automation, automation technologies and digital transformation.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020" and the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to watch in 2020!" by Business Insider.
As a Content Writer, you can look forward to working on some of these areas:
- Deliver well-researched content (blog articles, social media posts, video scripts etc) while adding a creative spin, on time and on brief
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to build relevant content of various formats to market and evangelize the community internally and externally
- Provide input on content strategy where applicable
- Currently pursuing a Business / Marketing Degree / Diploma, or relevant B2B experience from previous employment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Please submit a portfolio of writing samples/previous work
- Knowledge of, and interest in producing content for different media platforms (e.g. websites, social media, online communities)
- Experience with writing in a B2B setting is a plus
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Comprehensive medical benefits (hospitalisation, clinical outpatient, term life)
All full time permanent employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (Protection for Hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)