You Only Need To Be Good At One Thing To Secure This Well-Paid, Flexible, And Stable Side Income Opportunity…
You need to be good at writing. But there are a lot of reasons for you to jump at this opportunity.
Let me explain.
We help small businesses compete with large corporations for exposure online. Normally the giants have a huge advantage, but we level the playing field.
We do this by publishing content about our clients on some of the biggest sites online.
We've been incredibly successful at this. More and more companies want to work with us so we need to publish more and more content.
And that's why we need your help! You'll be writing our clients' company announcements and describing their products.
Here's What We Expect From You
- You are able to write in an easy-to-understand, smooth-flowing style.
- Your writing doesn't have spelling or grammatical errors.
- You always meet the deadlines you commit to.
- You are willing to work with editors and receive constructive feedback on your work, especially in the early stages.
- You are able to adjust your writing style between casual and more formal.
- You are ready to be part of a welcoming, supportive team of fellow writers.
- Experience writing press releases or online content is helpful but it’s not essential
How To Apply
Fill out the application form on this link.
It is critical that you use the word “banana” in the “Why are you applying for this job” section. If you don't, your application will be automatically rejected.