Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions, and counselors through technology-driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions, and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
Creative, versatile, insightful, sharp. If this sounds like you, then you’ll fit right in as Cialfo’s brand new content writer! We’re a passionate, creative bunch who work hard and push boundaries to support our colleagues around the world in helping expand and strengthen Cialfo’s reach and mission.
As a content writer expert, you will be in charge of creating content for information pages targeted to students all around the globe. We’re looking for a creative, energetic, talented content writer who’ll create and oversee study guide series to assist high school students to choose where to pursue their undergraduate degrees. You’ll join conversations, boost engagement, and be a crucial part of the flourishing Cialfo network.
- Research educational-related topics such as online sources, interviews, and studies.
- Create approximately 60 monthly content pieces which contribute to information pages on different countries and cities that will be part of a study guide series.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with Cialfo’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Prepare well-structured drafts and submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the product and marketing team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Prior experience writing for the education industry and preferably having high school students as the target audience.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Familiarity with style guides and policies for publication such as brand tone, voice, and style.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Great time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Preferably to have travel writing experience.
Type of work
This expert will start on a project/freelance basis but convertible to a long-term retainer depending on the quality of work.