Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
Writing skills: Previous experience writing, editing and proofreading skills for policies and content especially in Human Resources related content.
Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and HR departments. You also need to possess the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies.
Qualifications A degree in journalism, Information Technology, Communications, public relations or marketing. Candidates will be required to undertake a written test as part to the selection process and provide examples of previous work.
Content Coordinator/Community Manager
Yoma Strategic Holdings is recruiting a Content/Community Manager to manage digital content and communications across the group. The candidate must have strong experience creating digital content as well as exceptional communication skills in English and Burmese. The ideal candidate will also have some HR experience.
- Work as part of a project team.
- Design digital content for internal use by over 6,000 employees.
- Write internal policies and design the digital content.
- Create digital content policies for the business to use as guidelines for creating content.
- Create SOPs digital internal communications.
- Act as content owner and ensure that digital content is current and accurate.
- Undertake regular revisions of content to ensure that it aligns with current internal policies and government regulations.
- Work closely with Group IT to implement changes to website content and App content.
- Create and curate content to drive community growth and engagement.
- Help execute community content strategy.
- Track the trends of various communities and analyze the trends.
- Plan, edit and write content for digital internal communications channels.
***Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.***