Title: Continuous Improvement Coach
Location: Remote but based in Thailand (role covers South East Asia)
Sector: FMCG | Manufacturing
Remuneration: Dependent Upon Experience + Bonuses + Travel Allowances
Must have experience of front-line leadership and continuous improvement implementation within a FMCG production facility. Multi-site leadership experience is advantageous.
Must be able to speak, read, write and listen fluently in English.
Must have current residential and employment status to live and work in Thailand. There is no sponsorship attached to this position.
Redfin Recruitment are supporting one of its closest clients in its search for a Continuous Improvement Coach who will provide CI expertise to factory floor, mid management and senior leadership personnel working within the FMCG manufacturing sector.
You will be responsible for assisting FMCG manufacturing teams to deliver exceptional performance improvements (avg. OEE uplifts of 13%) and significant cost savings (avg. £250k) over a 90 day continuous improvement coaching cycle.
This role is a mixture of home and on-site working. This means that there will be times when you are 7-10 days away from your home base and will include frequent domestic and international travel across the South East Asian region (anticipate 20 days away from home per month).
We have recruited for this role many times and successful candidates hold the following:
- Have a minimum of five years hands-on experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment with at least 18 months of front line leadership experience.
- You will be a natural influencer, able to work and communicate exceptionally well at all levels within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You will be highly adaptive, fast paced and a natural facilitator.
- You will hold a natural problem solving and inquisitive nature, and constantly be sourcing ways to improve yourself and others.
- You will love seeing others thrive and find satisfaction in their professional flourishing.
- You must have experience of implementing LEAN techniques at various levels within a fast-paced manufacturing environment as well as leading and facilitating KAIZEN events.
- You must be able to travel extensively throughout the South East Asian region (and possibly into other international areas).
If you have read this far then this role is clearly something that intrigues you, so why not get more information on our client, its services and how you can play your part in helping it achieve its five year continuous improvement strategy for the South East Asian region. Apply for this Continuous Improvement Coach position today!