This job is 100% Remote. No Agencies Please.
Today, billions of contracts transact between buyers (“customers”) and sellers (“suppliers''). Revnue is seeking to bring the true power of self-learning ML/AI-based models to uncover the hidden opportunities within contracts, help build better supplier relationships, and provide end-to-end traceability of every element (assets, services, SaaS) that is transacted between two parties.
At Revnue, we are bringing the future of AI-powered digital contract management to the world. We believe AI has the ability to provide deep insights (“intelligence”) into digital contracts to any organization of any size, across any vertical. This deep “intelligence” is a blend of contract metadata, human experience (“knowledge”), and business content (“market”). We believe the ability to model these three components into an easy-to-use scalable platform will allow businesses of every size to reclaim billions of dollars of “value” that is hidden within contracts that transact between buyers (“customers”) and sellers (“suppliers”).
Revnue is a world-class enterprise-grade SaaS platform that integrates with other business systems to provide unmatched actionable insights for continued business success.
As a specialist in analyzing contracts, you will work with a fast-growing engineering team and data scientists to analyze contract terms, conditions, and clauses, and work with our internal tools to train our ML models.
- Analyze Contracts and Agreements for accuracy and completeness
- Identify terms, conditions, and clauses that will be used to train ML models
- Manage Contracts as part of the Contract Management As A Service offering
- Work closely with legal, product management, data scientists, and engineering to refine models and features
- Work with product management and QA to test models and outputs
- Degree in law or data science in legal field
- Experience working as a contract manager or procurement manager or paralegal
- Experience with python