Owned by Constellation Software, Inc., the leading global provider of industry-specific software solutions, Emphasis has decades of leadership in this market, we are well-positioned to deliver our solutions across the nation.
Joining Emphasys means joining a global network of 17,000+ employees, with numerous career development and advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation, a full array of benefits. Our team is growing, and we are looking for the highest quality talent to join us on our journey.
Division Link: https://emphasys-software.com/
The Emphasys Housing Locator is searching for a Contract Management Analyst to join our team. This resource will help us maintain and build strong operational and legal processes and relationships with our clients and users.
We make software that helps Governments, Housing Finance Agencies, and other housing and social service organizations locate affordable and special needs housing in their communities, find housing for people with special needs, and so much more.
- Assist the team in managing Contract Negotiations
- Maintain and continually update the contract management documentation
- Assist the team in creating and implementing RFPs
- Stay up to date on RFP / Tender opportunities on key resources (GovSpend)
- Provide weekly report of activities
- Hold monthly meeting between Altair Finance, and Housing Locator Support Managers to review contract sheet, and align on items for the month
- Execute outreach, update, follow up strategy for contract renewals
- Discuss and coordinate renewal outreach with Support Managers’ outreach for client relationship management and upsell opportunities
- Liaise between Vela legal and Housing Locator Support Manager (and applicable client) to refine and finalize contracts, renewals, etc.
- Collect and synthesize data, inputs, etc. for Contracts and RFPs
- Work with Altair Finance team to conduct billing and invoicing with clients, and conduct follow-ups with clients along planned process flows
- Effectively communicate any insights / issues / identified improvement opportunities business leaders
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or relevant field
- At least 2-3+ years’ experience in a business analyst, legal and/or operations-focused role
- Preferred: Education/experience in both business and information technology/software
- Preferred: Experience working with large enterprise and/or state clients, and/or housing industry experience
- Excellent, fluent English written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, task master
- Proficiency in Excel, including advanced tools such as pivot tables, is a must
- Self-motivated, independent person who is comfortable working directly with senior leaders
- Excellent communication, presentation, and people skill
- 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time