OCUS is a scaleup that produces millions of high-quality always-on images across every sector of the global economy. Native Thai speaker + full professional English speaking skills 2+years experience in a startup or tech company You're autonomous and proactive, with strong problem solving abilities You've got great communication and interpersonal skills You need your own equipment (laptop, smartphone) An experience with photography / video or imagery is a plus See missions below
OCUS is looking for a Project Manager in Thailand to help us grow our photographers community, increase delivery capabilities, and improve client satisfaction. And we believe we can achieve success by continuously supporting, training and nurturing our relationship with our photographer community in the region.
The role requires a strong communicator and a go-getter, who likes working with diverse teams and takes a leadership role in executing projects, identifying gaps and proactively troubleshoot.
Starting date: asap
Employment type: contract only
Duration: 1 to 2 months to start with. The mission may be reconducted
Location: Thailand(remote work)
Working time: Monday to Friday
Roles And Responsibilities
- Partner with our Community and Acquisition Team to recruit, onboard and retain our photographers community in Thailand
- Manage the end to end production workflow for the Thailand business:
Be the point of contact for the Thailand photographers community:
- Reviewing expected monthly volumes to ensure we have photographers in place to deliver all photoshoots within our agreed service levels.
- Proactively monitoring the progress of the photoshoots as they move through the workflow and taking steps to remove roadblocks and drive progress
- Ensuring as many photoshoots as possible are delivered to the client and that blockers for undelivered missions are analysed and reduced where possible
Be comfortable placing calls to the restaurant owners to resolve issues, clarify information and ensure the process is running smoothly Help the broader business with translation work to ensure inclusive and timely communication to our photographers in Thailand as business change takes place Partner with the APAC Operations Team to learn, share knowledge and drive improvements in our end to end processes Mediate between the photographer community in Thailand and our call centre partners to drive the best outcome.
- Answer calls and messages from photographers to ensure they have what is needed to complete the photo shoots quickly, efficiently and inline with OCUS standards
- Share group level or individual feedback to the photographerss to increase adherence to processes and quality standards in Thailand