At ESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide skills for thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves on having enabled and empowered the global esports industry for more than two decades – “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our Passion, Craft and DNA are to Create and Shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues and events through our millions of players, fans, heroes, through our people, and culture. That is our Superpower and now we are interested in yours! This is one of many reasons why ESL is a magical workplace where anything is possible and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to service our APJ region.
You will be responsible for performing a variety of duties including but not limited to drafting job descriptions, creating job postings, reviewing, and dispositioning candidate resumes, conducting preliminary phone screens, and partnering with hiring managers on filling their open roles.
The Contract Recruiter will be part of our Global HR team and will report to our Global Talent Acquisition Lead, as well as locally into our Managing Director for APJ. The ideal candidate will reside in Singapore or Malaysia. Remote work may be possible for the right candidate, given the candidate is based in the CEST time zone.
This is a temporary contractor role with an expected duration of 9-12 months.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting from position opening through offer acceptance
- Builds relationships and partners with hiring managers and HR partners to meet Talent needs
- Develop sourcing strategies that create a qualified and diverse candidate pool for our critical business departments
- Applicant tracking system management including application review, data entry and candidate dispositioning
- Manage/maintain recruiting data and metrics for assigned job requisitions
- Post or remove jobs on internal and external job board sites as requested
- Support diversity initiatives across the organization through recruitment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional and service-oriented manner with direct supervisor, leaders, and peers.
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruiting / sourcing experience. Gaming, esports, live events / entertainment industry experience is highly preferred.
- Prior international recruitment experience is a plus
- Experience with various applicant tracking systems
- Working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written
- Superior negotiation and communication skills, ability to influence, strong organizational skills and problem resolution, change management experience.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
ESL Gaming is the world’s largest esports and gaming lifestyle company. Since 1994, the company has been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation on a global scale across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline esports competitions, and through premier gaming lifestyle festivals. The company operates high-profile, branded international leagues and tournaments under the ESL Pro Tour, including ESL One, Intel® Extreme Masters, DreamHack Masters, ESL Pro League, and other preeminent, stadium-size tournaments. ESL Gaming also produces and hosts DreamHack Open tournaments, ESL National Championships, grassroots amateur cups, matchmaking systems, and DreamHack’s gaming lifestyle festivals — which feature everything gaming under one roof. ESL Gaming is part of MTG, the leading international digital entertainment group. More information is available at about.eslgaming.com.
ESL Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees