Location: Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
Requisition ID: 57329
Jardine Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Yangon.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Myanmar Jardine Schindler Ltd. started its operation in Myanmar since 1999 and it is a Switzerland-based leading multinational Elevator & Escalator Company in Myanmar. It is one of the operating entities of Schindler Group, one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. Head office is located in Yangon and branch offices in Mandalay, Naypyidaw and Taunggyi.
Contract Sales Executive
Mobility is the goal
- Actively seek opportunities for sales leads and enhancement job through regular visitation to customer to gather feedback and analysis of their requirement.
- Responsible for achieving the contract and renewal sales target
- Responsible for achieving the sales target.
- Responsible for application of sales processes and tools.
- Responsible for application of stock processes and tools.
- Responsible for cash collection of sales.
- Conduct sales planning and propose strategies.
- Able to conduct presentation to customers on company profile, and product information.
- Work with the operation team to identify any potential opportunities.
- Prepare quotations and negotiate with customers on product fit and price.
- Ensure tender estimates is well developed and be responsible to do post follow up.as technical support, training and assessments etc.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor or HoD.
Mobility needs you
- Bachelor's university degree in engineering or Completed trade certificate/ diploma education in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in elevator or construction or general industry.
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoints)
- Sales driven, self-motivated and dynamic.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available to travel locally.
Do you want to move the future with us?
If so, we would like to meet you, and look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Nway Thinzar Saung