This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is responsible for contributing in the planning of Circuit Core Network including traditional CS, IMS(VoLTE) and VAS network. This includes capacity planning, optimization and Innovation
- To ensure proper planning and alignment on priorities with all business units.
- Ensure timely monitoring and management of KPIs in order to meet defined targets, and manage timely reporting of KPIs to the Planning Sr. Manager
- Support Manager in annual operational plans and budgets for own area and ensure its effective level of execution.
- In-depth analysis of Circuit Core system capacities, growth and system dimensioning.
- Relevant knowledge or hand on experience on VoLTE(IMS) network
- Execution of all upgrade and expansion projects and activities whenever needed.
- Follow technology trends and ensure proper planning that fit business needs
- Support other teams in CORE & VAS through cascading the strategy, business plans, and vision
- Leading the delivery and management of Circuit Core Network expansion and upgrade projects
- Lead the delivery and management of all Proof-of-Concepts for new technologies for Circuit Core Network.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bacheolor degree in Telecoms engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in engineering
- Good experience in IT and CT technologies and operations
- Fluency in English and Myanmar Language both spoken and written is mandatory
- Excellent communications, presentation and analytical skills
- Integrated Network Dimensioning
- Business Strategist
- Technology Strategist
- Technology Performance Management
- Core Network Design & Planning
- Core Network Monitoring & Optimization
- Information Technology
- Problem Solving
- Communicate Effectively
- Plans & Aligns
- Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.