At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About The Role
You will be responsible for driving new business opportunities. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources.
What You’ll Need
- Identify and actively hunt new opportunities for CrowdStrike across the Thailand Corporate market
- Run a sophisticated Value Selling Process from Prospecting to Closure
- Collaborate with the team, including Sales Engineers (SEs), Marketing and Channel Partners to devise and execute account strategies and plans.
- Maintain accurate and timely forecast and updates to management team.
- Provide exceptional and high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert of CrowdStrike products and services
- Stay well educated and informed as to the CrowdStrike competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Modern Endpoint Protection market space.
- Be a go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to exceed their established targets and quotas.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Proven ability to sell a complex sophisticated product/solution to organizations, covering all levels from C-level Executives down.
- Challenger mentality. Change the status quo by leading and influencing prospects in a positive way to adopt a better approach to security
- Hunger and a burning desire to drive success in a hyper growth environment
- Able to leverage and master available tools and assets to scale up sales results e.g. virtual platforms, selling and prospecting tools, channel partners etc
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Strong presentation skills, and customer handling skills.
- Open minded, focused on constant self-improvement and able to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on their feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Bilingual in English and Thai is needed to perform this role.
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.