Cabin (https //cabin.com.sg/) is a next generation accounting and corporate secretary service provider. We combine technology with specialised expertise to provide a simple and fuss-free experience for our customers. We see our customers as partners, and we care.
We are a young start-up currently embarking on our next phase of growth, and we are looking for a Corporate Secretarial Executive to assist in our day-to-day corporate secreterial work. Our office is located in ARC 380 (Jalan Besar area near Bendemeer, Lavendar, Farrer Park MRT). Working hours are from 9 30am - 6 30pm.
Some examples of the work involved
- Execution of corporate secretarial administrative duties (Including preparation of resolutions and meeting minutes)
- Update and maintain statutory registers
- Submit e-filings and returns to ACRA and IRAS
- Handle communications from current and prospective clients in a professional manner
- Data entry and verification of data
- Other administrative duties required by the Company’s management
We are looking forward to working with someone who
- Is able to communicate well in English (both spoken and written)
- Has at least 2-3 years of experience in a corporate secretarial role
- Pays attention to details and is meticulous in his/her work. Demonstrate this by forming a sentence using the word “simple” in your email reply for this job application.
- You will be guided by a senior when you start, but we expect you to be able to work independently to achieve clear outcomes after your training phase.
- Has experience in using MS Excel and MS Word (or Google Docs).
- Full-time role S$2,800 - S$3,500 per month depending on experience.
- Higher remuneration possible for applicants with added experience and capabilities to handle a more diverse set of tasks.
- Full-time and permanent position
- Remote working and flexible hours can be arranged if the situation permits
- 14 days annual leave.
- Medical benefits.
- Corporate mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Travel expenses incurred during work are reimbursable.
We looking forward to hearing from you!