Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Lead from the front for corporate team and focussed on a portfolio of top conglomerates and multinational clients.
- Ensure client success by nurturing and expanding our working relationships with top corporate clients and decision makers.
- Enable the team to leverage customer, industry and data-backed insights to achieve excellence and close high value deals with speed.
- Ensure the team understand customer pain points, provide the right solutions and ensure a continuous process of up-selling and cross-selling Grab’s B2B solutions.
- Be extremely organized, and bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborate with the marketing and GrabFood team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Own and oversee the Salesforce CRM pipeline for all new prospects and existing clients at every stage of the sales funnel. Setup and implement clear pipeline management guidelines for teams to diligently track qualified prospects, and analyse data to understand and forecast gross bookings value and sales potential on a monthly / quarterly basis while taking remedial steps as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) required.
- Candidates need to have at least 6-10 years of total experience in Sales / Key account management in a fast paced B2B startup or B2B corporate environments dealing with SaaS, Recruitment or Technology digital solutions for corporate clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network within the industry and the overall Grab organisation across Myanmar and other markets. Direct connections to Finance / HR/ Makreting decision makers , other senior management and C-level executives in Myanmar is advantageous.
- People skills: Committed and highly collaborative leader who can coach / mentor their sales team while establishing a healthy working culture based on the Grab Way principles.
- Proficiency in customer experience tools (Salesforce CRM tools, reporting dashboards)
- Excellent in data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides), pipeline management and forecasting
- Pipeline management, sales forecasting and key sales reports with business KPIs
- Pitch & win clients for GrabAds campaigns or Grab for Business Service
- Build & maintain high-level business relationships
- Drive growth in key accounts as measured by deliveries and GMV
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Extensive experience of working & selling to senior marketing or admin/ HR leaders
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Analytical with strong bias for data based decisions
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple accounts
- Previous sales forecasting experience
- Proven track-record of delivering against targets
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.