Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 14 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of the messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client's needs.
Due to the global development of our company, now we are looking for full-time Country Sales Manager (Operator & Enterprise Account Manager), Myanmar*.
You will be fully independent in your work and able to deliver on individual goals as well as contribute to the overall team goals. You need to have the proficiency, specific knowledge and skills set in multiple areas which improve business results. You will be responsible for launching new and developing existing relationships with both MNOs and Enterprises by promoting retention, loyalty and success through GMS products and solutions.
- Leading the process of acquiring new partners in alignment with GMS regional sales strategy.
- Establishing and developing local relationship with MNOs and Enterprises, creating processes & flows.
- Expanding relationships with Enterprises by proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals.
- Identifying and creating upsell opportunities, driving the implementation of telco products for their realization.
- Managing the entire sales cycle and acquiring new customers.
- Providing professional support to enhance MNOs dedication.
- Managing the Regional day-to-day operations including current volumes and marginality analysis, new rates negotiation and deployment, contract management, traffic growth and interaction with other departments.
- Managing Regional monthly revenue generation, analyzing and improving plan development.
- Developing, reporting on and achieving the Regional annual budget including KPIs.
- Tracking industry trends, collecting and transferring information from the market to internal departments, monitoring legal regulations and preparing adequate documentation for the specific services to MNOs and Enterprises when necessary.
*This position is temporarily eligible for Work from Home. There is no legal office in Myanmar now, but we are ready to establish it as soon as we became convinced of the profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Business, Management, Systems Engineering or other related degrees or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum 4 years of experience in B2B Sales, Account Management or Client Relations.
- A minimum 3 years of working experience in telecommunications industry, specifically messaging & roaming – ideally in A2P / P2P / P2A services.
- Strong networking and a personal brand within the MNOs will be a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Regional Carrier, Hubs, and Enterprises market.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, toward both technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance.
- Our values - Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer oriented culture with a high respect to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system based on appraisal results.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.