The Institute of Data is a Professional Network of Data Scientists, Cyber Security Analysts and
Digital Marketers. In partnership with leading universities UTS and RMIT, the government of
Singapore and hundreds of employers, we transform careers for a data-driven world.
The Institute of Data operates in the information technology sector. Demand for our training
products is driven by the information capability recruitment needs of business. These
capabilities, in the areas of security, compliance, operational efficiency, growth and decision
making are more important to business now than ever before.
Our courses are unlike those offered at traditional education providers. With remote and in-
person, you can up-skill from anywhere. Beyond learning knowledge, process and theory, you
will experience the real power of practical training by industry experts – allowing you to
confidently practice and work in the industry.
About the Role
An Institute of Data Course Advisor creates the first impression for the prospective students of our courses, which are delivered in partnership between The Institute of Data and our partners UTS and RMIT. As an Institute of Data Course Advisor, you will be responsible for contacting prospective students to actively qualify them through a consultative discussion. This position is a sales role that demands strong relationship building abilities over the phone. You will successfully convert qualified leads into enrolled students by utilising your strong knowledge of the Institute’s programs, and understanding of the student’s goals.
- Calling inbound leads of potential students to qualify into enrolled students
- Ascertain the student's goals through proper questioning, while guiding students into the best program for their needs'
- Confidently present program information, promote and sell products/services
- Establish positive relationships with students to achieve or exceed pre-established established sales goals
- Create and maintains accurate contact history and necessary updates in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to manage potential students during each stage within the enrollment cycle
- Continuously improve through feedback, coaching sessions and weekly communications
- Help make a meaningful contribution to creative selling opportunities, and insightful suggestions to further business to management
Skills & Experience:
- 6 months - 3 years’ sales experience
- Relationship developing experience, including but not limited to scheduling, interviewing, and client services
- Goal oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High desire to aid in helping students achieve their professional goals
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to self-motivate
- Ability to work well within a team environment and support others
- Skilled with professional use of computer, and social media
- Well organized, and high attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM system (hubspot or salesforce) - preferred
Remuneration & Benefits
- Remote Work opportunity
- Competitive rate based on experience + Commission
- Phone allowance
- Laptop provided
- Fun, collaborative team environment