Content is king or queen.
Our content is the reason why our users learn with us. We want to build a sizable library of courses on programming and technology, and that’s why we need you.
As a Course Creator, you will
- Help create web development courses for millions of coders around the world.
- Come up with fun programming questions, examples, and projects to improve our learning experience on mobile.
- Create educational content 10-20 hours a week.
You can expect a salary of 25€ an hour.
We think it's important for you to be
- Passionate for teaching millions of people to code.
- Able to write clear and concise instructions in English.
- Able to write educational content for people just starting to learn to code.
You'll get bonus points for
- Having experience writing test cases for software.
- Having experience writing educational material.
- Having experience teaching programming.