The Creative Director will be accountable for meeting client’s expectations on all things creative, primarily the quality of graphics and copywriting output generated by the Chronos Team.
The ideal candidate should be someone who is able to understand and sympathize deeply with our clients’ needs and concerns. The creative director will work closely with our internal client servicing team (account management team, copywriters and graphic designers) to deliver high-quality output that meets client expectations.
Our clients are based mostly in North America, hence the candidate should be a native speaker of the language.
The primary metric of success of the Creative Director will be how happy our clients are with our creative output (mainly email and SMS).
Open for candidates based in US, Malaysia and Philippines
- 5+ years Experience in DTC Ecommerce Email, SMS and CRM Marketing in the North American Market (either on the brand or agency side)
- Relevant competency and experience in branding, graphic design and copywriting.
- Familiar with the internet marketing industry.
- Fluent with HTML and CSS Coding.
- Confident and comfortable with communicating with clients across different geographies and time zones.
- Portfolio of past work and references to be made available.
- You must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2023
- Fully remote work setting
- 30 PTOs (paid time-offs) annually
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Internet Allowance
- Performance Bonuses and Incentives
- Outcome-focused and flexible work environment
- Working with awesome people across the globe
- A library of internal resources for learning and development
- Hear what our employees say about working with us