We are a team that believes in each other and want a new colleague whom we can trust and rely on. We don't expect you to know everything about creative and digital, but we do expect you to want to find out and have the attitude of always wanting to learn and know more.
Our Creative Team is at the heart of everything we do, working closely with our team of digital experts to deliver only the best of digital. As a Creative Technologist, you must have the imagination to dream up unique digital experiences and the technical expertise to bring them to life. You will work closely with clients, partners and internal teams to apply cutting-edge technologies to solve business problems. This role requires a pragmatic out-of-box thinker who is unafraid of exploring radical user experience ideas through the innovative and creative use of content, technology and media.
We value team players and so you must exhibit a strong affinity to our values of:
- People Smarts
- Being Dependable
- Demonstrable Ownership
If this describes you, then we want you on our team as a Creative Technologist.
Expect to be put through aptitude and attitude tests, cases studies and a series of interviews. We take hiring for our team seriously and expect you will have the determination to see this through with us. If you get hired and are not a good fit - you will find out soon enough as you will stick out like a sore thumb. But if you fit right in, you will relish every day as part of our team - working on new challenges alongside colleagues you can trust.
- Fill gaps between ideas, design and technology
- Enhance design solutions with technical knowledge
- Evaluate and advise on digital production possibilities, in collaboration with our Tech Team
- Incorporate impactful technologies in the industry and suggest corresponding areas of exploration to inform the Creative Team's range and impact of solutions
- Articulate benefits and opportunities internally and externally
- Collaborate with Creative Team on success measurement of campaigns and experiences
- A hybrid background of digital development and creative design is essential
- 3-4 years of experience in a development track such as mobile, front-end, back-end, full-stack, etc
- 2-3 years of experience in a creative role such as design, art direction, content creation etc
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Pay attention to every little detail, and not accept mediocre work
- Embrace a culture of ownership, openness and integrity
- Curious, hungry and self-driven
Why join us?
- Be part of a team of passionate digital specialists
- We have instituted a Remote-first work arrangement so you can choose where you will work from
- Work with a team that values team players and accountability
- Grow with annual training that is relevant to your profession and the industry
- Be part of our annual company trip where our offices come together to have fun
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Be equipped with premium hardware (we are a Mac-only workplace) and up-to-date software & tools in a great working environment