An e-Commerce client is looking for a CRM Manager who will be responsible to transform analytical insights into powerful CRM journeys that will turn users into loyal advocates for the brand.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Implement a new multi-channel (Email, Web, App Push Notifications and SMS) CRM strategy for the client's rental and resale business focusing especially on lifecycle programs.
- Identify and deploy new channels that could help retention (Facebook Messenger, direct mailing, WhatsApp Business API, etc).
- Manage and organize the CRM team.
- Define the targets and goals for the CRM team based on the goals given by top management
- Work closely with the business teams to choose to organize meaningful campaigns.
- Build CRM Customer journey to reduce churn and increase NPS.
- Deploy new reports and communicate results on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve CRM tools and strategy.
- Lead the CRM team and execute strategies with the Head of CX.
About Hire Digital
- Previous experience as a CRM Manager or similar role.
- Proven record of successfully building and implementing CRM campaigns and lifecycle journeys that boosted retention.
- Ability to manage a team is a plus.
- Capable of analyzing data and deriving key next steps to make business decisions.
- Knowledgeable of Braze, Salesforce, Emarsys, or MailChimp, Excel, Tableau, or Mixpanel is a plus.
- Experience in customer journey mapping is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a highly autonomous and independent environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR